The SysOps / System Admin will be responsible for building and supporting both on-premise systems and public clouds.
The administrator will work with the CTO to design/maintain infrastructure, deploy automation and monitor to ensure systems are orchestrated, highly available, elastically scalable and fault tolerant. The administrator must have the ability to quickly and accurately diagnose problems and be comfortable controlling many systems in multiple environments.
- Ensure the availability, performance, reliability and reporting of cloud and enterprise networks.
- Assist with incident response, troubleshooting, root cause analysis and problem resolution.
- Provide support and troubleshooting of prior-developed technology solutions.
- Perform upgrades and installations via "orchestration first" methodologies.
- When needed, working with all departments with issues and troubleshooting OS/System issues.
- Engineer/Orchestrate Ansible or Chef Development, Delivery, Operations and Monitoring capabilities.
- Expand our delivery strategy on premises and in public clouds.
- Develop infrastructure as code on Amazon Web Server (AWS) with best practices and implementations for non-production and production environments.
- Support implementation of Cloud Native Storage, Backup and Operating Systems in public cloud and on-premises.
- Support the building of continuous delivery pipelines, code analysis, tests and review capabilities and release management procedures.
- Work alongside development teams to enable their transition to continuous delivery.
- Actively contribute to ongoing improvement of our knowledge base.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Expert level in OS (Windows/Windows Server, Ubuntu/Linux, iOS), any automation and configuration management solution like Chef and/or Ansible is required;
- Expert in Git, hardware (Firewall, Access points, Switches, Etc.) are also required.
- Expert in AWS areas including but not limited to EC2, Lambda, API, S3/Cloudfront as well as web Services (Node.js server/client, Apache).
- Must have familiarity in Continuous Integration tools such as Gitlab, Jenkins or Travis CI.
- Must also have familiarity in scripting skills using Python/Ruby/Bash
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or related fields or equivalent work experience (7+ years) is required.
- 5+ years of experience in Windows/Windows Server, iOS, Linux/Ubuntu environments.
- 2+ years of experience as AWS Solutions architect associate certification is preferred.
- 2+ years of experience as AWS SysOps associate certification is preferred.
- 1+ years of experience as AWS DevOps associate certification is preferred.
- 2+ years of experience as AWS Solutions architect professional certification is preferred but no required.
About People's OC
At People’s OC, we strive to provide a unique, exceptional customer experience from the moment you enter the dispensary. We pride ourselves with having a professional workforce, trained in the ability to tailor expert recommendations to each customer’s specific needs.
Our energetic team members combine excellent customer service with passion for the cannabis industry. People’s OC creates endless opportunities for our team members to gain valuable professional industry experience as well as making long lasting relationships.
Please visit our website at www.peoplesorangecounty.com
People's OC is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.