Capstone Information Technologies, Inc.
You're in luck! Capstone just combined with four other leading IT companies around the nation, which merged to become Iconic IT. With this merger comes exceptional possibilities in terms of job opportunities and rapid upward mobility for our employees.
Therefore, we are currently looking to fill our System Administrator role with someone who's high-energy, works at a fast pace, has a strong passion for computers and technology, and can be a team player. This person will be our client's main point of contact with Capstone, so its also important to be friendly and likable.
- Consults with clients on new technologies, systems, and software, and makes recommendations that ensure technology aligns with the client’s needs.
- Ensures appropriate data security and data backup processes and systems are in place to protect the client’s business systems.
- Plans, designs, builds, installs, and troubleshoots client IT systems and infrastructure.
- Assists account coordinators to ensure technical roadmap and budget is developed and presented to the client.
- Serves as escalation support for help desk engineers to resolve complex client issues.
- Maintains relationships with assigned clients to meet Capstone's client retention goals.
- Manages daily schedule to meet the demands of clients.
- Coordinates internal resource efforts on projects, as needed.
- Analyzes data/ticket history, performs root cause analysis, and implements plans or makes recommendations for solutions.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Server Operating Systems, Networking, messaging (Office 365 and Exchange), and RMM and PSA tools.
- Intermediate knowledge of computer networks and security.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft SQL and VMware.
- Advanced knowledge of PC troubleshooting.
- Basic knowledge of general office equipment, including fax machine, computer, and phone system.
$50,000 - $70,000 yearly
About Capstone Information Technologies, Inc.
Capstone was founded in 2003 to help businesses, organizations and independent practices get the most out of their technology and allow their networks to just plain work. Over the years, our certified engineers and dedicated support staff have helped hundreds of clients in Western New York relieve their technology worries so that they can concentrate on their company goals and growth. Capstone was named on the Inc 5000 list as one of the nation’s fastest growing companies. In 2018, Capstone celebrated their 15th anniversary in business after back-to-back recognition as one of Rochester’s Top 100 companies by the Rochester Business Journal. Today, Capstone IT is certified as a national Great Place to Work and recognized as a Top Workplace through Rochester’s Democrat & Chronicle.
- Company pays 100% medical and dental
- Company issued laptop
- 401K Plan