Capstone Information Technologies, Inc.
Capstone IT is looking for a Systems Administrator to join West Palm Beach, Florida branch!
Compensation is based on experience!
- Server / Network / TCP IP / Storage / Security / Web Administration.
- Managing and maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server Environment.
- Oversee installation, configuration, maintenance and troubleshooting of end user workstation hardware, software, printing, scanning and peripheral devices.
- Managing Exchange Server (Outlook (RPC), Web Access, SMTP and POP3).
- TCP IP Administration for support on Windows Server.
- Recommend schedule and perform network improvements, upgrades, and repairs.
- Installation and Software Maintenance.
- 4 year college degree.
- 2 years PC support skills in a Microsoft network environment.
- Microsoft Certifications preferred.
- Windows Server Experience.
Systems Administrator Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Previous work with computer support company a plus.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Professional demeanor with the ability to self-manage.
$45,000 - $85,000 yearly
About Capstone Information Technologies, Inc.
Capstone Information Technologies is a fast-growing company providing IT support and consulting to area businesses for the last 15 years. Capstone is a high-tech company who differentiates itself by providing extraordinary customer service. Capstone became a certified 'Top Workplace' in 2018.
- Company pays 100% medical and dental
- Company issued laptop
- 401K Plan