BUILT. is seeking a talented Superintendent to join their team of professionals in the Nevada area. This person will be mainly responsible for the on-site development of the construction project including overseeing and managing the day-to-day operations and progress of the project through completion. If you are looking to work alongside some of the best in the industry, please apply today!
- $95,000 base salary & Profit pool - considered after 6 months
- Monthly health stipend
- Cell phone (~$1,200 per year)
- Gas allowance
- 3 weeks PTO
This person's primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Set construction schedule prior to the start of construction.
- Coordinate subcontractor timeline.
- Complete daily progress reports.
- Schedule inspections.
- Upkeep job site’s cleanliness/safety.
- Deliver projects in a timely manner.
- Maintain effective relationships with subcontractors.
- Maintain a professional image.
- Abide by the company’s core values.
- Timely coordination of design professionals.
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, Architecture, or Engineering is a plus.
- High School Diploma, a college degree is preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Construction Software
- Minimum of 5 years of construction management, estimating, and supervision experience.
- Ability to understand a project schedule and read plans.
- Ability to provide and update project deliverables.
- Understanding the projects from start to finish.
- Very strong critical thinking and, analytical skills
- Ability to complete lists provided by the project manager.
- Strong communication skills.
- Understanding profitability – how to build a project within the project requirements.
- The ability to make recommendations to resolve problems or issues and make decisions effectively.
At BUILT., we relentlessly pursue results. We are a dedicated, hard-working group that is committed to going above and beyond to pursue results on our construction/development projects.
With specialties in new home and mid-size commercial developments, we are poised to fulfill your every real estate need.
We are unapologetically focused on serving the right customer who appreciates that our products and services bridge the gap. Enjoying the sense of accomplishment that comes with closing the gap, our team carries a sense of pride in who we are and what we do. The result is a clean, safe, and buzzing with energy environment with easy-to-see “live” metrics for displaying our purpose, progress, and focus.
Said simply, we are an organization that stays true to its core purpose, and finds a way to thrive regardless of market conditions.