New Home Builder
Our construction company is seeking an experienced construction professional with excellent leadership skills. If you're good at managing general contractors, hiring subcontractors, and maintaining safety and compliance at a construction site, then you might be perfect as our next construction superintendent. Our ideal candidate has 5 years of construction field experience who can supervise all site activities and maintain safety compliance at all times.
- Address the project's costs with clients to ensure that it remains within budget
- Begin preparing a formal plan for homeowners that has a cost estimate for the job
- Assess subcontractor progress against timelines and performance targets to ensure that work is completed on schedule and to the highest possible quality
- Ensure that each construction project produces a high-quality finished product, manage construction workers, conduct routine on-site inspections, and provide guidance as needed
- Log daily records of progress and repair updates for the project manager and homeowner
- Minimum 5 years work experience as a general contractor needed, with additional management experience being preferred
- Superb organizational, leadership, time-management, and communication skills
- Finished training for OSHA 30 license and firm adherence to safety protocols on the job-site
- Must have general contractor license
- A high school diploma is required, bachelor’s degree preferred
About New Home Builder
We are an established New Home Builder in Oregon and would love for you to join our team!