Bristol Bay Construction Holdings LLC
We are growing! We are seeking a talented Superintendent to join us! In this critical role, you will coordinate with other trades, process daily reports of project progress, and adhere to all guidelines issued by the owner.
The project Scope of Work consists of roof replacement, window and siding replacement, structural repairs, painting, HVAC, plumbing, and incidental related work for Defense Logistics Agency (DLA), the position will be located at Marine Corps Logistics Base (MCLB) Barstow, CA.
If you thrive in leadership roles, apply today and become a member of our team!
- Consult with the project's stakeholders to ensure that the project remains within budget
- Review subcontractor output concerning schedules and success targets to ensure that the project is on track to be completed on time, on budget, and to the highest standards required
- Certify that each building project delivers a high-quality end product, oversee construction staff, and perform on-site assessments daily
- Maintain a daily record of project progress and home repair updates for the project manager and the homeowner
- Assist in the development of a detailed CPM Construction Schedule, specifically the enumeration of tasks, task sequence, and duration in accordance with the contract documents, and provide monthly progress schedule updates
- Conduct daily and weekly scrum schedule meetings with all Subcontractors to ensure coordination, collaboration, and communication of all scheduled activities
- Completed training for OSHA 30 license and firm adherence to safety protocols on the job-site
- Has basic computer skills and familiarity with Microsoft Office
- Superb organizational, leadership, time-management, and communication skills
- Ability to comfortably delegate both routine and, when necessary, important tasks and decisions, with excellent follow-through
- DOD/GVT experience is required
- Must be familiar with the requirements of EM-385
- Experience with HVAC and Plumbing
About Bristol Bay Construction Holdings LLC
Our vision at BBCH LLC is to be industry leaders for energy, environmental, and infrastructure solutions through sustainable growth, commitment to excellent performance, and continuous innovation. At the heart of our core values, vision, and mission are our people.
We offer a great benefits package complete with medical, dental, vision, and FSA; 401K matching; profit sharing; and paid time off (PTO). We want you to want to come to work.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to any protected category. We are also an advocate of preferential hiring and professional development of qualified Bristol Bay Native Corporation shareholders, their spouses and descendants, and Alaska Natives in accordance with Public Law 93-638.