Lulich & Attorneys, P.A.
ATTENTION ALL LAW STUDENTS!
Opportunity to learn from experienced real estate and estate planning attorneys, gain exposure to different areas of expertise, and network with other legal professionals.
- Each day will provide real, applicable legal experience.
- Connect with local attorneys ready to mentor and provide guidance on various legal tasks.
- Learn directly from the Real Estate Attorney or Estate Planning Attorney.
- Gain firsthand knowledge and practical skill in Real Estate and Estate Planning
- Strengthen ability to craft legal documents including deeds, title insurance policies, estate planning documents, and probate documents
- Complete a wide range of legal assignments under the direction of supervising lawyers
- Conduct research on assigned issues, referencing existing law files
- Analyze findings and present a summary
- Prepare and organize meetings
- Ask questions and develop knowledge in new areas
- A proactive individual with a strong ability to think on your feet
- Curious about how a law firm operates day-to-day
- A confident communicator able to convey complex topics and information
- A strong writer with the ability to compose drafts of legal documents
- Law student 2L, 3L seeking a Juris Doctor Degree
- Opportunities in our Real Estate and Estate Planning
$13 - $15 hourly
About Lulich & Attorneys, P.A.
Lulich & Attorneys, P.A. is a fast-paced, high-growth law firm with two offices in Indian River County. We are ready for you to join our amazing team in our Sebastian Office!