ANGARAI is seeking a Subject Matter Expert – IT Research and Advisory to join our team in Washington D.C. As a Subject Matter Expert, you will be responsible for researching and analyzing emerging and developing IT innovative trends, driving knowledge solutions, and providing strategic advice and thought leadership. You will provide in-depth research and data analysis to ensure effective problem-solving and decision-making. You will also act as a liaison between stakeholders and our IT teams to create a comprehensive and reliable knowledge base. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and supportive environment. If you are a forward-thinking and highly analytical professional with a passion for IT research and advisory, this is the job for you!
- Shall provide access to engagements facilitated by research analysts that can be customized for hourly, half-day, or full-day advisory sessions. Analysts will assist customers using varied engagement techniques that will align with the level of complexity and need desired.
- Shall provide research artifacts and products that span across various leadership roles, objectives, and methods including Functional Areas such as Customer Experience, Customer Insights, Digital Business Strategy, Chief Information Officer, Application Development & Delivery, Enterprise Architecture, etc.; Playbooks, MarketOverviews; Trends and Predictions; and Advisory Services; dedicated Account Managers; Client Relations Specialists; and ad hoc research requests.
- Shall provide research and data to assist leadership and end users with canned research artifacts such as planning guides, predictions, market forecasts, and customer data and insights.
- Shall provide access to industry-proven Tools and Frameworks that include plug-and-play templates, key performance indicators (KPI), peer benchmarks, maturity assessments, strategic models, frameworks tools, and templates, and access to data aligned with industry certification courses.
- Shall provide access to customer working sessions to support operational objectives and decision-making to include analyst sessions, customized research requests, document reviews, webinars, and industry events.
- Shall have the ability to access and share research artifacts in various functional topics such as Customer Experience, Customer Insights, Digital Business Strategy, Chief Information Officer, Application Development & Delivery, Enterprise Architecture, etc.
- Shall have the ability to work with research professionals at various levels including VIPs, Leaders, Team Members, and Users based on a specified subscription level.
- Shall have the ability to provide Decision sessions that integrate various datasets that include custom and directed research, customer insights, market forecasts, predictions, planning guides, technology, and service provider landscape research reports; KPIs, strategic models, tools, and templates; and analyst sessions that could include webinars, facilitated discussions with research specialists, and online courses.
- Shall provide access to an on-demand library of research artifacts that will go along with the more customized research obtained through the research license subscriptions.
- Shall provide access to peer groups, events, analysts, advisors, etc. to enable collaboration and information sharing.
- Shall provide access to coaching and skill development via sessions with SMEs, executives, and strategy sessions.
- Shall have the ability to work with professionals to develop digital graphics and reports based on resources that include interactive data dashboards and charts, digital, mobile, social, financial, and retail templates, SMES, and reports.
- A minimum of 5 years of professional technical experience in IT Research and Advisory
- Excellent research and analytical skills
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Education Level: Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science or related field
- Executive Assistant Experience: 2+ years of experience as an executive assistant
- US Work Authorization: Must have valid US work authorization for this position
ANGARAI - Project Management consulting firm based out of College Park, MD.
ANGARAI is a professional management consulting firm that is driven by excellence. We provide ample opportunities for growth in a challenging, yet closely-knit atmosphere. Our key focus is on providing holistic solutions that are a win-win for both the Client (State, Federal, or Private) and us.