SES Group of Companies LLC
SES Group of Companies (SES) is seeking a full-time Subcontracts Administrator in its Oak Ridge, Tennessee headquarters. SES is an Alaska Native-owned company that provides full-service environmental, engineering, and construction services. Our employees provide a broad range of services to commercial, industrial, and governmental agencies located throughout the United States.
- Serve as a point of contact for subcontract activities and issues
- Create and maintain complex construction, environmental, and other subcontracts and purchase orders;
- Work with project personnel to ensure subcontracts are issued accurately, timely, and in accordance with regulations
- Execute subcontract modifications in response to changing requirements
- Monitor subcontractor performance and initiate corrective action if performance falters
- Provide input regarding payments, the release of retention, interim and final releases, and release of liens
- Assist in the resolution of subcontract related disputes, claims, legal notices, and other actions
- Develop formal correspondence to subcontractors
- Assess subcontracting processes and implement updates and changes as needed
- Mitigate subcontracting risks when identified
- Maintain comprehensive subcontract electronic files in accordance with company policies, procedures, and Federal Regulations
- Compile and track subcontract information required for Small Business Administration reporting and other reporting as needed
- Perform other tasks required by management
- U.S. citizenship
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- 5+ years of construction/services subcontract creation and administration experience in a Federal Government contracting environment
- Experience negotiating contractual terms and conditions
- Thorough understanding of FAR, FAR Supplements, and DFAR regulations
- Familiarity with state, local, government, and commercial subcontracting requirements
- In-depth understanding of government contracts, types, the applicability of specific regulations, processes, and procedures
- Ability to develop solutions to complex subcontracting issues, ensuring that resolution is consistent with company mandates
- Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment in the performance of duties while complying with policies, procedures, appropriate principles, and applicable state and federal laws and regulations
- Ability to exhibit professionally sound interpersonal skills with company personnel and subcontractors
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to perform work independently with minimal management oversight
- In-depth knowledge of SharePoint, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access.
About SES Group of Companies LLC
SES Group of Companies LLC LEADS the way to a sustainable future for all stakeholders via our leadership (L), excellence (E), accountability (A), dedication (D), and safety (S). Our vision is to be industry leaders for energy, environmental, and infrastructure solutions through sustainable growth, commitment to excellent performance, and continuous innovation. At the heart of our core values, vision, and mission are our people.
We offer a great benefits package complete with medical, dental, vision and FSA; 401K matching; profit sharing; and paid time off (PTO). We want you to want to come to work.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to any protected category. We are also an advocate of preferential hiring and professional development of qualified Bristol Bay Native Corporation shareholders, their spouses and descendants, and Alaska Natives in accordance with Public Law 93-638.