Top producing Loan Officers are looking for a Licensed Loan Officer Assistant. Someone who is a self-starter, an efficient multi-tasker, great with people, has a positive attitude, and who loves working in a fast-paced environment. This position will be split between mortgage responsibilities and marketing responsibilities.
You should be able to learn new skills and information needed to adapt to the ever-changing mortgage industry and have a self-motivated ability to “figure things out" along the way.
We are looking for a genuine team player who is excellent in communicating professionally with clients and is a steel-trap with following-through on tasks and assignments without being told what to do.
Responsibilities include - but not limited to
- Taking applications and entering files/uploading documents into the database
- Send out needs list to the clients
- Follows up on needs lists
- Contact Realtor Partners
- Excellent tracking of the mortgage pipeline
- Calculate income and Run DU & LP
Prepare the time clock: determine what needs to be done and when
- Helps clear conditions
- Make sure closings happen on time and put out fires
- Other mortgage responsibilities
- Communicates with Escrow
- Realtor follow up
- The ideal candidate must be looking for a long term fit to help manage and grow our business.
- Candidates may currently/formerly be a loan officer or a processor who is either burned-out from having to generate their own business or can no longer afford to run the hamster wheel of lead generation.
- This candidate absolutely must know how to pull and analyze credit, review income and asset documents, have an understanding of how to structure a loan, have a general knowledge of Fannie Mae, FHA, VA, USDA guidelines, run DU, stack and submit files, request and clear conditions and communicate incredibly with both borrowers and Realtors.
- Being adaptable and efficient is very important for this position.
- Organizational skills are essential for success in this position along with the ability to follow-up efficiently and keep track of your progress in a logical and organized manner.
- You must have at least 2 years of professional office experience and one year of mortgage experience.
- Attention to detail should be a natural skill of yours and handling multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment should be something you thrive on.
- Only apply if you want to be part of a fast-growing team that really cares about their clients.
- A mortgage license is ideal but we are willing to consider candidates who have excellent experience and are willing to get licensed.
- This position is a full-time in-office position.
With over 200 locations, PRMG is one of the largest independently owned Mortgage Banks in the nation. The company is experiencing exponential growth in 2020 and will for many years to come. The benefits that PRMG offers are available to all full time employees. We offer a competitive salary that will be based on experience. We were voted the top 5 of the 50 Best Companies to Work for 2019. So if you are looking for a Marketing Assistant position that will be groomed for advancement, then PRMG is the place for you! Apply now!