We're searching for an experienced Storm Damaged Property Inspector to evaluate properties for damage from hail, wind, and named storms.
We already have the projects and properties lined up to inspect - you get paid to complete the inspection process.
You’ll assess all aspects of the home, including climbing the roof, take note of any damages that need to be repaired, and submit the information to for a full report to our estimating department.
Our ideal candidate is organized, familiar with construction, experienced in looking for storm damage, and enjoys helping people.
As well, you have the opportunity to enhance your income by selling projects that are in the same neighborhoods as the inspections that we are completing. We sell primarily roofing and solar projects.
If you’re looking for a position with lots of schedule flexibility, please start your application with Klausmair Construction now!
- Document the portions of the property that have been damaged as a result of hail, wind, and/or named storms (i.e. tropical storms or hurricanes).
- Use a customized app that walks you through the pictures needed, and questions to answer to ensure complete documentation.
- Coordinate the inspection visit and ensure that all data is properly uploaded to the system.
- Inspections require that we access attic spaces wherever possible to look for damage and document what needs to be addressed.
- Inspections require that we climb roofs and document any damage there for submission to the estimating team.
- Answer questions from management and/or the estimating department.
- Assist with any tasks or duties as assigned and/or requested by Klausmair Construction.
- Current U.S. driver’s license and the ability to travel by car
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and customer service skills are a must
- Capable of putting many details together for a comprehensive inspection and report
- 1+ year of previous work experience conducting home inspections or working in the construction field
- Unafraid of walking on roofs or climbing in attics or crawl spaces
- Well-acquainted with basic computer programs and email applications
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Can manage a variety of projects at once and stay organized
- Experience looking for storm damage and documenting it
- Sales experience is also a huge plus
$55,000 - $65,000 yearly
About Klausmair Construction
We are KLAUSMAIR CONSTRUCTION, founded in 1994 in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania the land of farms and horse buggies. In a highly competitive market, we have built a brand that represents the highest quality in craftsmanship for unique and finely appointed projects.
Our highly competent, well-trained, in-house staff handles insurance claims processing, construction project management, and installation oversight for all trades including roofing work and solar panel power projects.
If you're ready to LEVEL UP your CAREER and your COMMISSIONS - THEN APPLY NOW!