Restoration Network Inc.
What we’re looking for in a Project Manager:
This role is the perfect fit for someone who wants to work with a dynamic team of powerhouses and support some pretty successful business people. You understand that not everything is exciting all the time… sometimes we just need to put our heads down and do the work, so our customers can get the highest value out of everything we create.
Picture this: Every single day you come to work in a place that appreciates the work that you do. And trusts that you Can do it.
Where you can truly care about the humans on the other end of the email or phone call, and your team members acknowledge how much of yourself you put into your job, even though you make it look effortless and flawless.
Where you’re celebrated for your magical talents of creating excellence out of the ordinary and driving massive action + results.
You’ll know this job is for you if:
- There’s no greater feeling of accomplishment for you than knowing you’ve solved an issue for someone or done something of value.
- You’re really good at creating and following a project plan And trying to make that plan even better next time ;).
- You daydream about finding ways to get better results for your customers.
- You know that it isn’t all glamorous, and the behind-the-scenes work is just as important as the customer-facing stuff to make sure we’re keeping projects on track.
If That Sounds Like You, You Are In The Right Place!
- Minimum 3 years of Exterior Project Manager experience
- Knowledge of Roofing and Siding materials
- Experience with DASH and Matterport preferred
- Experience in running multiple projects at the same time
- Comfortable operating autonomously
- Be an independent, self-starter who executes tasks on time and with a high level of attention to detail
- Have the self-awareness to speak up if you need support
- Aim to solve problems or find answers yourself before asking for help
Now, let’s talk more about the job
- You’re fired up about our mission: Creating the standard in property restoration by restoring more than just homes.
- You need to nail down the details: You don’t need to race through work and get things done subpar (that’s the exact opposite mindset we need). I need you to have an eye for the bigger picture + how things fit together and be able to nail the details that match and get them done efficiently.
- You are meticulous in your work. We’re looking for someone who understands the difference between efficiency and productivity.
- You share our company values. All of which can be found here. We encourage you to apply if you share those values.
In short, your job is to help us in any way you can drive our mission forward + continue to improve the experience and results for our clients. And to have fun at work, lots of fun (who wants a job that isn’t fun?!?)
But what we don’t expect is perfection for you to qualify for this job. Tools are teachable, but we do expect you to have a solid understanding of the restoration industry and a keen interest in restoring homes. We expect intelligence, energy, organization, resourcefulness, and a get-it-done attitude.
What does success look like in this role?
- Proactive communication with customers.
- Completing projects on time.
- Maintaining set profit margins.
- Learn all of our programs, lessons, strategies, policies, and decision-making processes so you can give expert feedback and support.
- The rate for this role will be $75,000-$90,000 to start, with room to grow as you grow and add more value to the company and our customers.
- This is a full-time job and the company benefits include: 100% paid health insurance, paid time off, 401k/Simple IRA, and paid training.
$75,000 - $90,000 yearly
About Restoration Network Inc.
We are looking to bring our new colleague on board as soon as possible, but we will spend the necessary time to find the best fit both in abilities and culturally. One thing that will give you a BIG leg up (but is optional) is to send a cover letter, along with your resume.
Create a cover letter and answer the following questions:
- Tell us how you will fit in THIS job specifically. We know what’s a fit for us and want to know if this is a fit for YOU. We will NOT be calling you to clarify whether or not you’re a fit. Share with us why we’d be lucky to have you on the team and why you’d make the perfect fit.