7 Brew Coffee
7 Brew is bringing its revolutionary coffee experience to Topeka, Kansas!
This is your opportunity to join a company that is committed to the success of each individual team member.
If you are a motivated leader who thrives in a fun, fast-paced, and rewarding TEAM environment, we encourage you to apply today!
Learn more about the 7 Brew culture at:
The Store Manager assumes full responsibility for their location’s growing, profitable operation and the preservation of 7 Brew’s culture, mission statement, and values. The Assistant Manager is the leader of their crew and maintains deep connections to them and the unique nuances of business at their assigned location.
In addition to regular shifts, the Store Manager spends time at the stand to coach, train, perform admin duties, and ensure strong operations. The Store Manager reports to the General Manager.
We are looking for applicants in the Topeka and Lawrence area!
- Must be proficient in all Brewista duties and skill sets
- Must be proficient in all Shift Lead duties and skillsets
- Maintains excellent wait times, cleanliness, and customer interactions through training, coaching, encouragement, and disciplinary action when necessary
- Provides regular feedback to each team member on strengths and growth areas
- Works with their crew’s needs and availability to create a weekly shift schedule, maintaining a low cost of labor while ensuring quick wait times and short lines
- Tracks and orders necessary inventory, small wares, and parts/equipment, while maintaining a low cost of goods sold through eliminating waste and accurate counting/ordering
- Ensures appropriate cash handling, deposits, and change for their stand
- Facilitates team bonding and development through regular meetings/events for their Shift Leads and Brewistas, in both one-on-one and group contexts
- Takes ownership of solutions, whether through solving the problem themselves or looping in an approved partner or vendor – they “make it happen.”
- Ensures the crew is aware of and prepared for health inspections
- Is always developing new leaders to step up into upcoming roles, regardless of current or upcoming needs
- Thoughtfully delegates tasks to their Senior Shift Lead, Shift Leads, and Brewistas to facilitate efficiency and appropriate development
- Proven leadership abilities in a fast-paced environment with 30+ team members
- Beginner-level proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Can quickly and cleanly operate any position in the stand during peak hours
- Can maintain awareness of the shift’s operations while working a position
- Can create and maintain genuine, uplifting interactions with strangers for up to two minutes at a time
- Can work carefully and quickly with hot water and coffee, glass bottles, and dairy products
- Can work outside for prolonged periods, regardless of weather conditions
- Organized and punctual while working with multiple projects and deadlines
- Works well with multiple personality types under pressure
- Can assertively and graciously confront their friends to address operational, procedural, or cultural issues
- Can adapt to problems and implement solutions on the fly during stressful situations
- Can lift up to 50 lbs
- Can stand comfortably for hours at a time
- Can climb a ladder and use a stepladder
- Can stand, sit, bend, kneel, twist, and squat as necessary to stock and clean in the stand
- Can safely use a utility knife
About 7 Brew Coffee
We believe that consistently fast service and a unique, high-quality product are essential to our success, but those are merely the beginning to showcasing our true value – helping our team and customers understand that they are welcomed, valued, and among friends. And that takes something special.
Revolutionary experiences with people are both the reason we exist AND the reason we are still in existence. These experiences start and end with our amazing TEAM.