LivingStyles By FHD Interiors
Responsible for receiving merchandise, unloading or unpacking it, marking it with codes to be identified, stocking shelves, and helping customers with purchases. Works in stores, warehouses, stockrooms, and other storage facilities. May involve heavy lifting.
- Accept delivered packages and ensure proper amount is inside.
- Unload merchandise.
- Mark items with identifying codes, such as price, stock, or inventory control codes.
- Ensure label is clear and visible.
- Complete customer purchases by retrieving the merchandise, loading customers purchases or delivering as requested.
- Prepare merchandise for home deliveries.
- Replenish inventory.
- Ensure customer received product satisfactorily.
- Work with salespeople and team members on inventory and orders.
- Maintain the outlook of the store through dusting, cleaning and restocking merchandise on the shelves.
- Exceptional work ethic and strict adherence to company policy and sales goals.
- Willingness to learn about new items and procedures quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- Driver's license
- 1-year customer service experience
- Exceptional work ethic
$15 - 16 hourly
About LivingStyles By FHD Interiors
The LivingStyles team is vested in all our customers’ buying experiences. Our team members each play a specific role in making every transaction successful. We work together to ensure customers receive superb service and optimal results. Customers are the focus of our team. It is this team structure that has led to amazing results over the years.