Mindful Vision Counseling
We at Mindful Vision Counseling are looking for a highly motivated CPA to advise our growing remote group therapy practice comprised of licensed individuals in multiple states (business entities currently in CT and FL). The candidate must be licensed in the United States, well-versed and confident in advising MVC and optimizing our business with data-driven recommendations. Connection to the military a plus!
- Bookkeeping: Review the company’s financial documents including financial statements, balance sheets, profit and loss statements, and financial transactions and make sure they’re correct and comply with laws and regulations
- Perform regular business administration, financial reporting, and keep all financial records, financial documents, and accounting systems up to date
- Work with tax accountants to keep accurate records of payments and returns
- Work in an advisory capacity on the organizational budget and strategic planning
- Establish accounting policies and procedures to ensure the business runs smoothly
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field, Master’s degree preferred but not required
- At least 2 years of work experience in accounting services, financial services or related position
- Must be well-versed in general accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
- Must have passed the uniform CPA examination from the AICPA and be CPA certified within the state board of accountancy regulations
- Excellent time management, problem-solving, and communication skills
- Knowledge of multi-state regulations related to providers treating clients remotely in more than one state
$50 - $100 hourly
About Mindful Vision Counseling
Our workplace culture can be described with the following attributes: integrity, humility, compassion, fun, warmth, collaboration, support, dedication, respect, open-mindedness, commitment, encouragement, community-driven, and a never-stop-learning mindset.
We are looking to embody what it means to be "a most fabulous place to work", supporting military spouses and veterans as clinicians, while at the same time helping individuals, couples, and families within our communities.
Mindful Vision Counseling is not your run-of-the-mill therapy group; our mission is to become the practice that you would- hands down- recommend to your family, friends, and those you care about most.