Advanced Corrosion Technology and Training ACTT
Advanced Corrosion Technologies & Training (ACTT) is currently looking for a State Carded RT Assistant.
- Full Time: 4 days a week / 10 hour days
- Location: Tyler, TX
- Start Date: ASAP
- Helps to arrange and calibrate equipment and materials
- Aids in performing nondestructive and other tests and evaluations for acceptance or rejection determinations
- Assists with the organization, evaluation and documentation of radiation inspection results daily
- Helps to conduct radiographic tests
Education and Experience
- Ability to use Microsoft Office and Microsoft Outlook
- Strategic thinking
- Analytical skills
- Target driven
- Organizational skills
- Technical skills or basic understanding in the related field
- Capacity to be trained to use group sanctioned systems
- Availability, flexibility and responsiveness
- Strong service oriented mindset
- Ability to work independently and coordinate several activities simultaneously
- Team player, ability to network
- Troubleshooter, problem solver
- Good communication, interpersonal and listening skills
$18.00 - $24.00 per hour
About Advanced Corrosion Technology and Training ACTT
At ACTT, we are driven by what matters most to our clients – reducing site risks, limiting compliance costs and protecting facilities from unexpected shutdowns, loss of revenue and other increased costs.
ACTT provides leadership in the quality industry by providing insight and innovation to maximize our client experience and produce substantial results in cost-savings and risk reduction for our clients.
A strategic partnership approach creates alignment between our organizations, reducing risk, saving money, and managing compliance in the most efficient and proactive manner possible to improve our client organizations’ performance.
ACTT offers competitive salaries and benefits including but not limited to paid time off, 401K, medical/dental/vision insurance.