Fletcher Advanced Solutions
The Staffing Sourcer proactively searches for qualified job applicants for current or planned open positions. Identifies and screens candidates and conducts initial interviews via phone or online according to client needs and established procedures. Performs reference checks for applicable candidates. Assists recruiters in multiple locations with maintaining a steady flow of applicants.
- Interacts with potential candidates via phone, social media, and professional networks
- Crafts and sends recruiting emails and SMS texts
- Coordinates with recruiters and hiring managers to determine position requirements
- Analyzes resumes accurately
- Identifies qualified candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques
- Completes employment reference checks on candidates
- Schedules candidates for interviews with recruiters and hiring managers
- Develops talent pipelines for future hiring needs
- Maintains an up-to-date and effective candidate database
- Generates or identifies leads for new business
- Proven work experience as a Sourcer or similar role (1 year or more)
- Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques (e.g. recruiting on social platforms)
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Outstanding time-management abilities
- Ability to work individually or in teams as required
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs) and Candidate Management Systems (CMSs)
- Ability to positively present our company and open roles to potential candidates and clients
- High school diploma or equivalent
About Fletcher Advanced Solutions
Fletcher Advanced Solutions is a recognized leader in providing facility maintenance and building services to many of the most recognized brands in the manufacturing, distribution, power generation, hospitality, health care and automotive industries.
We are a $200 million dollar enterprise operating in 29 states predominantly in the eastern half of the U.S. and continue to experience rapid growth requiring the addition of experienced and capable leaders to support it.