We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and responsible professional to join our dynamic and growing Financial Consulting firm as a Staff Accountant. As a member of our firm, you will be an integral part of a team responsible for tax preparation, tax planning, and consulting work with clients across many industries. You will have the opportunity to develop relationships with clients, staff, and management while collaborating tax strategies to best serve our client’s needs.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of tax concepts and accounting principles.
- Produce quality service and work products to meet or exceed client expectations by providing timely and accurate information.
- Take ownership over work products and work processes.
- Communicate with clients and team members to gather relevant and specific data, as needed to complete the assigned project(s).
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance required.
- 5 years experience in accounting or related.
- Proficient in Excel, Adobe, Quickbooks, and UltraTax.
- Ability to read and analyze financial reports.
- Strong understanding of US tax regulations.
- 2 years of experience with a CPA firm is a plus.
$55,000 - $60,000 yearly
About OPS, LLC
We work with the best in the business to ensure that you receive the utmost attention from people who can truly change the direction your career is headed towards.