The IRBY Group
The IRBY Group is looking for a skilled and driven Intermediate Accountant. This IRBY Warrior will hold the responsibility of ensuring accurate financial information is always available to aid in our growth and profitability. They will accomplish this through a variety of financial functions including performing daily ledger balancing, preparing regular sales and marginal reports, and creating operating expense reports on a weekly or monthly basis.
This professional must have excellent organizational skills, the ability to multi-task, self-motivation, and the ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Ensure Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, and Payroll are accurately processed in a timely manner
- Manage the Accounting Department
- Check Accounting accuracy in all prepared documents
- Analyzes current costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations to predict future revenues and expenses
- Assist in other projects as necessary to move the company forward
- Strong understanding of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
- 2+ years of work experience at an accounting firm or as a bookkeeper, cost accountant, management accountant, or similar position
- Excellent time management, problem-solving, and communication skills
- Strong knowledge of QuickBooks, Excel, and basic accounting systems
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or related field
$50,000 - $65,000 yearly
About The IRBY Group
The IRBY Group is a growing real estate problem-solving firm.
IRBY’s vision is to be the most dominant, market-leading real estate investing and distressed asset acquisition team by building a culture that provides sustainable, rewarding, and profitable long-term careers. Our purpose is to Improve Lives, Elevate Communities, and Challenge the Standard.
Not everyone is ready or capable of performing at this level. Our principles:
- Accountability and extreme ownership
- Mission: Act with selfless purpose setting everyone up for success
- Action: Take smart action to drive massive results
- Honor: Do the right thing
- Attitude: Have a positive, problem-solving mindset
- Win: Play full out. No excuses.
- Ask the questions: What coaching do you have for me? What can I do better?
Check us out at www.irbyhomebuyers.com
The IRBY Group and its associated companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.