Realty Group is Minnesota's fastest-growing real estate company and we are expanding our locations around the state and nation! We are currently hiring a Staff Accountant!
This position consists of managing a variety of bookkeeping and accounting tasks. This individual should be a detail-oriented, independent worker, and have the drive to complete tasks in a timely manner.
Realty Group is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates agree to a full background check and random drug testing.
Benefits: 401k, medical, dental, vision, vacation pay, holiday pay.
- Maintains accuracy of general ledger system as well confirming financial compliance.
- Reconcile all bank and credit card accounts for all entities.
- Manage the corporate credit card program; including funding the balances and card maintenance.
- Process month end close and assist with tax documents.
- Financial packaging; which includes financial statements, budgeting, and reconciling.
- Prepare and submit financial reports.
- Check cutting; agent commissions, virtual assistant payroll, and pay invoices as needed.
- Provide financial statement variances including balance sheets and income statements.
- Other duties as assigned.
- BA/BS degree in Accounting, a plus. Associate’s degree experience considered.
- 2 - 5+ years of accounting experience preferred.
- Knowledge of accounting software and systems, NetSuite preferred.
- Proficiency with applicable software, G-Suite a plus.
- Management experience, a plus.
- Client communication and customer service skills.
- Self-motivated, organized, detail-oriented, and able to collaborate with other departments.
- Real Estate experience, a plus.
$48,000 - $55,000
About Realty Group
Realty Group is:
5th largest real estate firm in MN
#6 Top 150 Places to Work in MN (Star Tribune)
Most admired CEO in MN (Mpls/St Paul Business Journal)
#13 Fastest-Growing Overall in MN (Mpls/St Paul Business Journal)
#1 Indie in MN (Real Trends)