Do you love digging into data, organizing, and problem-solving? We want to hear from you! We’re looking for a motivated, detail-oriented accountant to help keep our clients' financial information in order and up to date. You’ll be in charge of bookkeeping, producing financial statements, payroll reports, quarterly payroll tax returns, sales tax returns, and recording accurate information in QuickBooks. In addition, you will be preparing corporate and individual income tax returns. If this sounds like you, we highly encourage you to apply.
- Ensure all books reconcile with bank statements and prepare financial statements
- Ensure transactions are recorded properly in all ledgers
- Oversee payroll so employees are paid accurately and in a timely manner
- Prepare payroll checks and quarterly payroll tax returns
- Prepare sales tax returns
- Prepare corporate and individual income tax returns
- Candidate must have a bachelor's degree in accounting or similar field
- Strong knowledge of QuickBooks, Excel, and basic accounting systems
- Exceptional knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
- Must possess exceptional communication, problem-solving, and time management skills
- At least 5 years of work experience at an accounting firm or as a cost accountant, management accountant, or related position
About HMA CPAs
Hall, Murphy & Associates, PC is a highly reputable firm with over 60 years of combined owner experience. We are dedicated to providing our clients with exceptional customer service. We value our team and have a work-family atmosphere.