We’re looking for a qualified staff accountant to keep our company and clients’ numbers and budgets on track with unwavering accuracy. The most successful people will have a natural passion for math, and a strong understanding of the intricacies of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liability, and other financial transactions within an organization. He or she will play an enormously important supportive role, keeping our company and clients’ financial outlook bright with precision and proactive measures.
- Performs mid-level general ledger account reconciliations, verify accuracy of data, and report, identify, and correct errors made by both internal and external personnel
- Support timely monthly, quarterly, half-year, and year-end financial close, including assigned journal entries, balance sheet account reconciliations, accruals, and overall maintenance of all operational management accounts
- Assists in providing schedules and commentary with respects to operating maintenance accounts results and variances, and with the production of working capital, cash-flow reports, as well as applicable commentary
- Maintain and update records and reports for profit and loss, taxes, liabilities, and assets
- Prepare special financial reports as requested by management by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends
Must have a minimum of 3 years experience working for a company with multiple entities. Experience in the construction and/or real estate industry is a REQUIREMENT.
Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business accounting, or finance.
- Real Estate Accounting
- Construction Accounting
- Professional accounting experience
- Ability and willingness to keep/maintain confidentiality
- Familiarity with accounting and corporate finance principles and procedures
- Active pursuit of Certified Public Accountant (CPA) license
- Experience in audit accounting
- Knowledge of GAAP (generally accepted accounting principles in the U.S.) a plus
$40,000 - $50,000, based on experience
About Pioneer Homes
We are a construction and investment company that buys and renovates both single family and multifamily assets. This is a high volume business and average 15-25 additional projects each month.
We work closely with individuals, offices and investment companies to educate them on the potential of buying Real Estate, and we pair our clients with high-performing investment opportunities that match their investment goals.
Since 2010, we’ve completed 1,000+ Real Estate transactions.