Yellowhammer Investment Group, LLC
Our busy Real Estate company is seeking an organized problem-solver to join our team as our bookkeeper. Our ideal candidate will have a minimum 2 years of experience with full-charge bookkeeping, in the real estate or similar industry. They will help our team ensure budgets, timelines, and job costs are accurate and oversee all financial transactions for the company, including accounts payable and receivables, payroll, and bank reconciliation. If you’re an experienced bookkeeper, with a great work ethic, excellent communication skills, and experience with accounting software, we’d love to talk with you. Please apply today!
- Manage all financial transactions, such as credit card and bank reconciliations, and oversee the accounts payables and receivables process
- Be responsible for the accuracy of the general ledger, and journal entries, and prepare balance sheets and financial reports for review
- Collaborate with the general contractor or project manager and provide detailed financial reporting to ensure costs, timeline, and budget of construction projects are accurately forecasted
- Ensure accurate financial records, contracts, tax reports, annual budgets, and financial statements are up to date
- Resolve any invoice issues, and process invoices, checks, and payroll accurately and on-time
- Exceptional organization, analytical, problem solving, and communications skills are important
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Excel, and accounting software, such as QuickBooks
- Familiarity with construction accounting concepts, tax strategies, and best practices
- Associate’s degree in accounting, or business, or related field is preferred - high school diploma is required
- Minimum of 2 years experience in accounting or full-charge bookkeeping experience
$18 - $25 hourly
About Yellowhammer Investment Group, LLC
Yellowhammer Investment Group, LLC is a locally owned and operated business located at 15 S Florida St, Mobile, AL 36606. We have over 20 years of real estate investing experience in Mobile and Baldwin counties. Our team has a diverse background and strives to put our experience and knowledge of the local markets to help turn distressed properties into homes.