Must have experience in the countertop industry. Remote Position! A leading provider of innovative kitchen and bathroom countertop materials, we offer various private label countertop offerings as an installed countertop program through the retail segment like Lowe's and Home Depot. Materials are sourced from all over the world and directly from numerous suppliers in North America.
As the Senior Product Manager, you will be touching every aspect of Product Management including, but not limited to, working directly with suppliers on key initiatives, day-to-day resolution management with suppliers, active management of SKU performance, competitive intelligence gathering ensuring our product mix is positioned to succeed, interviewing supplier prospects and overall strategy development.
- Must be an expert in assigned product categories.
- Identify new trends in existing markets.
- Daily communications with our suppliers.
- Ensuring the products support the company’s overall strategy and goals.
- Manages new product introductions, market planning, and product life cycle management.
- Defining the product's vision.
- Develop and implement product management plans.
- Evaluating new product ideas to meet the needs of all retail clients.
- Assessing market competition at both the supply and retail levels.
- Evaluating market share data and recommending initiatives to maximize our share.
- Continuous interaction with internal Key Account Managers, Marketing, Customer service, and Sales team members
- Product launch support on key initiatives.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing, or related field experience is required.
- 5-10 years of product management experience.
- Work experience in a fast-paced environment, ideally in the product management field.
- Ability to produce timely deliverables and manage multiple priorities.
- Strong personal organization and time management skills with high attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Travel required.
$95,000 - $115,000 yearly
About OPS, LLC
We work with the best in the business to ensure that you receive the utmost attention from people who can truly change the direction your career is headed towards.