We are looking for a detail-oriented mortgage underwriter to grow with our team! You’ll be responsible for analyzing and verifying real estate loan applications while evaluating risks and making loan decisions. The ideal applicant has a thorough understanding of the latest industry trends and is able to organize and prioritize their tasks efficiently and effectively. Job seekers who feel they’re a great fit for the role are highly encouraged to apply.
- Inquire about any additional information that is needed to determine loan risk
- Verify mortgage applications including supporting documents to be certain they contain all pertinent information for loan approval
- Assure that once all information is received it is accurate, it meets compliance standards, and it aligns with company policies
- Conduct a thorough search of clients’ financial and employment history to ensure accuracy of application and documents
- Provide necessary documentation/communication regarding approval or rejection of loans to loan officers
- Demonstrates great decision-making and communication skills
- Knowledgeable in automated underwriting systems and Microsoft office
- Knowledge of home loans and residential mortgages such as conventional, VA, FHA, and USDA loans, and loan products
- 2+ years of mortgage underwriting experience or mortgage lending experience is required
- Must hold a Bachelor’s degree in business, banking or similar field
- Team player
- FHA delegation required
$75,000 - $120,000 yearly
With over 160 locations and 1,800 employees, Paramount Residential Mortgage Group Inc. (PRMG) is one of the largest, independently owned mortgage banks in the nation. We are looking for a highly dependable candidate who can support and contribute to the success of our PRMG Dadeland Branch.
At PRMG Dadeland we understand our greatest asset is our team members who are on the front lines every day getting loans to the closing table. We value each one of our employees and pride ourselves on providing a supportive atmosphere within our branch. It is our goal to harbor an environment of teamwork and synergy to edify each other daily.