Our mortgage team is growing and we’re seeking an experienced senior loan processor to join our group of lending professionals. The ideal candidate will have several years of experience as a loan processor, excellent time management and customer service skills, and exceptional attention to detail. If you are looking for a lucrative opportunity with plenty of room for growth, please send us your resume today!
- Managing the active pipeline to ensure file timeliness.
- Acting as a liaison between Underwriting and Sales.
- Providing guideline support and restructuring challenges with Sales.
- Accepting additional tasks or responsibilities as assigned.
- Attend department staff meetings as directed by Managers.
- Organize and direct document preparation, loan file content, and loan approval reviews prior to loan closing; make corrections as necessary.
- Verify that all loans are processed in compliance with established federal and state regulations, company policies, and secondary market processing guidelines.
- Resolve customer service issues in a timely and accurate manner.
- Provides excellent customer service and communication to the borrower throughout the loan transaction.
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent certification or military experience
- Min 3 years experience processing to multiple lender guidelines and requirements
- Knowledge of Fannie Mae/DU and Freddie Mac guidelines and automated underwriting systems
- Must be able to critically examine credit, income, and asset documents
- Post-TRID knowledge
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal) – phone communication is required
- Very high reasoning skills; ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
$50,000 - $70,000 per year, plus per file bonus
About First Bank
Established in 1907, First Bank is a privately-owned community bank that's been named one of the top performing banks in the nation. Our mortgage operations located in Plano, TX combines the stability of a traditional mortgage lender with the flexibility of a portfolio bank. Coupled together, our platform provides our employees the ability to deliver the highest level of customer service throughout the entire lending process and helps create an amazing home financing experience for our clients.