Our institution is experiencing rapid growth! We are building our capacity by hiring an experienced mortgage loan processor for our highly productive and skilled lending team. The successful applicant will be responsible for managing the loan process, from origination to close, while paying close attention to the compliance of current lending policies and regulations. If you are a detail-oriented processor with a track record of accurate and timely mortgage approvals, we invite you to apply today!
- Serve as a liaison between borrowers, mortgage brokers and loan officers, real estate agents, and mortgage lending underwriters to support loan approval
- Document the loan process from origination to approval through our system
- Order property and loan documentation such as appraisals, inspections, title searches, site surveys, contracts, and property tax records to help process mortgage loan files
- Interview prospective loan applicants and assist them in finding the best loan products for their needs
- Ensure loan files meet lending and regulatory guidelines and policies
- FHA, FHLB, FNMA, or VA loan product knowledge and mortgage lending experience required
- Strong analytical and time management skills and superior attention to detail
- We prefer an Associate’s degree in accounting, finance, or business - High school diploma or GED required
- Minimum of 2+ years loan processing experience required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a requirement
$50,000 - $80,000 yearly
With over 160 locations and 1,800 employees, Paramount Residential Mortgage Group Inc. (PRMG) is one of the largest, independently owned mortgage banks in the nation. We are looking for a highly dependable candidate who can support and contribute to the success of our PRMG Dadeland Branch.
At PRMG Dadeland we understand our greatest asset is our team members who are on the front lines every day getting loans to the closing table. We value each one of our employees and pride ourselves on providing a supportive atmosphere within our branch. It is our goal to harbor an environment of teamwork and synergy to edify each other daily.