Waterman State Bank
We are looking for an experienced senior loan processor to join our tight-knit group of mortgage professionals. The successful applicant will have years of experience in loan processing, excellent attention to detail, and a skilled approach to customer service to help our borrowers navigate the mortgage closing process. We provide the opportunities, the team, and the growth potential to help you achieve your career goals. If this sounds like the ideal job for you, please apply today!
- Confirm that all loan files, credit packages, and disclosure packages comply with company lending policies, as well as state and federal lending guidelines
- Submit loan file documentation accurately into necessary software programs
- Be the main point of contact for title companies, mortgage loan officer/mortgage loan originator, real estate agents, borrowers, and mortgage underwriters to facilitate a timely loan closing
- Verify the accuracy of all obtained loan documentation, such as title insurance, loan applications, appraisals, credit reports, and income and asset declarations and provide them promptly to underwriters for loan approval
- Order third party documentation and reports for residential home loans, create and maintain the mortgage loan file, and assist in clearing underwriting conditions as requested
- Recent mortgage loan processing (2-3 years experience) for a bank, credit union, or mortgage company is necessary
- Federal and state home loan regulatory requirements and overall mortgage industry knowledge is essential
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; high school diploma required
- Excellent attention to detail, customer service, time management, and communication skills are needed
- Proficiency with MS Office, Loan Origination Software (LOS), and Automated Underwriting System (AUS) are desired
$50,000 + Bonus
About Waterman State Bank
Waterman State Bank has established a strong reputation with individual consumers, real estate professionals, and homebuilders. We are a bank that focuses on mortgage lending options. We serve clients in all 50 states for their home lending needs.