Amerifund Home Loans, Inc.
Are you a successful senior loan processor with excellent communication skills, a keen eye for detail, and a white-glove service approach to closing mortgages? Our mortgage team has a recipe for success that will help bring your skills and talents to the next level. If you are looking for an opportunity for growth with a tight-knit group of mortgage professionals, please send us your resume today!
- Accurately input loan file documentation into necessary software programs
- Collect and verify that all loan documentation, such as title insurance, loan applications, credit reports, appraisals, and income and asset declarations are accurate and passed to underwriting promptly for loan approval
- Ensure that all loan files, credit packages, and disclosure packages comply with company lending policies, as well as state and federal lending guidelines
- Be the main point of contact for title companies, mortgage loan officer/mortgage loan originator, real estate agents, borrowers, and mortgage underwriters to facilitate a timely loan closing
- Source and order third party documentation needed for residential home loans, create and maintain the mortgage loan file, and assist underwriters by clearing conditions as requested
- Excellent attention to detail, customer service, time management, and communication skills are needed
- Mortgage industry knowledge, specifically federal and state regulatory requirements are necessary
- Proficiency with MS Office, Loan Origination Software (LOS), and Automated Underwriting System (AUS) are desired
- Commercial loan and Refinance loan knowledge is helpful -- knowledge of various residential mortgage loans such as FNMA, FHA, VA, USDA, and Conventional is essential
- Several (2-3) years experience of loan processing experience with a mortgage banker or mortgage lending company, bank, or credit union is required
- Recent mortgage loan processing (2-3 years experience) for a mortgage company (Broker preferred) is necessary
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Encompass Loan Origination Software (LOS) and DU/LP Automated Underwriting System (AUS) are necessary
$90,000+ (base salary plus competitive bonus plan)
About Amerifund Home Loans, Inc.
Established in 2004, Amerifund Home Loans, Inc is an exceptionally dynamic, unique, and tech-oriented mortgage company in the process of expanding to a national footprint. We are headquartered in Simi Valley, CA - a short drive west of the San Fernando Valley and just north of Thousand Oaks.