Are you a successful senior loan processor with excellent communication skills, a keen eye for detail, and a white-glove service approach to closing mortgages? Our mortgage team has a recipe for success that will help bring your skills and talents to the next level. If you are looking for an opportunity for growth with a tight-knit group of mortgage professionals, apply now.
- Confirm that all loan files, credit packages, and disclosure packages comply with company lending policies, as well as state and federal lending guidelines
- Obtain and verify that all loan documentation, such as title insurance, appraisals, loan applications, credit reports, and income and asset declarations are accurate and provided promptly to underwriters for loan approval
- Submit loan file documentation accurately into necessary software programs
- Be the main point of contact for title companies, mortgage loan officer/mortgage loan originator, real estate agents, borrowers, and mortgage underwriters to facilitate a timely loan closing
- Create and maintain the mortgage loan file, order third party documentation and reports as needed for residential home loans, and assist underwriters in clearing conditions as requested
- Mortgage industry knowledge, specifically federal and state regulatory requirements are necessary
- Solid knowledge of various residential mortgage loans such as FNMA, FHA, VA, USDA, and Conventional is vital -- Commercial loan and Refinance loan knowledge is helpful
- Proficiency with MS Office, Loan Origination Software (LOS), and Automated Underwriting System (AUS) are desired
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; high school diploma required
- Excellent attention to detail, customer service, time management, and communication skills are needed
$15 - $18 hourly
About WMG Processing
WMG Processing is a division of Williams Mortgage Group, offering contract mortgage processing services to mortgage brokers.