We are looking for an experienced senior loan processor to join our tight-knit group of mortgage professionals. The successful applicant will have years of experience in loan processing, excellent attention to detail, and a skilled approach to customer service to help our borrowers navigate the mortgage closing process. We provide the opportunities, the team, and the growth potential to help you achieve your career goals. If this sounds like the ideal job for you, please reach out to us today!
- Collect and verify that all loan documentation, such as title insurance, loan applications, credit reports, appraisals, and income and asset declarations are accurate and passed to underwriting promptly for loan approval
- Source and order third party documentation needed for residential home loans, create and maintain the mortgage loan file, and assist underwriters by clearing conditions as requested
- Assure that all loan files, credit packages, and disclosure packages comply with company lending policies, as well as state and federal lending guidelines
- Submit loan file documentation accurately into necessary software programs
- Facilitate a timely loan closing by serving as the main point of contact for title companies, real estate agents, mortgage loan officer/ mortgage loan originator, borrowers, and mortgage underwriters
- Federal and state home loan regulatory requirements and overall mortgage industry knowledge is essential
- Familiarity with MS Office, Loan Origination Software (LOS), and Automated Underwriting System (AUS) are beneficial
- Exceptional time management, attention to detail, customer service, and communication skills are necessary
- Commercial loan and Refinance loan knowledge is helpful -- knowledge of various residential mortgage loans such as FNMA, FHA, VA, USDA, and Conventional is essential
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; high school diploma required
$45,000 - $75,000 / year
About Lending Assets
Lending Assets is a licensed real estate and mortgage brokerage.