We are looking for an experienced senior loan processor to join our tight-knit group of mortgage professionals. The successful applicant will have years of experience in loan processing, excellent attention to detail, and a skilled approach to customer service to help our borrowers navigate the mortgage closing process. We provide the opportunities, the team, and the growth potential to help you achieve your career goals. If this sounds like the ideal job for you, please reach out to us today!
- Obtain and verify that all loan documentation, such as title insurance, appraisals, loan applications, credit reports, and income and asset declarations are accurate and provided promptly to underwriters for loan approval
- Source and order third party documentation needed for residential home loans, create and maintain the mortgage loan file, and assist underwriters by clearing conditions as requested
- Ensure that all loan files, credit packages, and disclosure packages comply with company lending policies, as well as state and federal lending guidelines
- Be the main point of contact for title companies, mortgage loan officer/mortgage loan originator, real estate agents, borrowers, and mortgage underwriters to facilitate a timely loan closing
- Accurately input loan file documentation into necessary software programs
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; high school diploma required
- Familiarity with MS Office, Loan Origination Software (LOS), and Automated Underwriting System (AUS) are beneficial
- Exceptional time management, attention to detail, customer service, and communication skills are necessary
- Mortgage industry knowledge, specifically federal and state regulatory requirements are necessary
- Solid knowledge of various residential mortgage loans such as FNMA, FHA, VA, USDA, and Conventional is vital -- Commercial loan and Refinance loan knowledge is helpful
$70,000 - $110,000 yearly
About Choice Mortgage
Since 1995, Choice Mortgage has been providing Floridians with the best real estate financing programs available. As a licensed mortgage wholesale lender committed to broker and correspondent lending, we offer a wide variety of services and programs that satisfy unique needs of each of our clients.
Our staff has a deep knowledge of the mortgage market and rapidly responds to all of the new opportunities that are made available. We are a direct lender and offer multiple outlets for your loan. Our staff applies your personal scenario to the best available program to ensure financial savings and quick closings.