Choice Mortgage Bank, Inc.
We are looking for you - a talented, full-time, in-house Loan Processor... a self-starter, efficient multi-tasker who is great with people and has a "can-do" or yes attitude.
Three major characteristics we are looking for are:
- A RECENT knowledge of current mortgage industry regulations and requirements for processing a file.
- A STRONG technical background and the ability to navigate computer software well.
- Knowledge of the processing requirements of different lenders, or the ability to learn on your own in a prompt fashion.
The ideal candidate will have all three of these characteristics but at least two out of three for all other qualified candidates.
- You are good at taking notes and documenting conversations.
- You have excellent technical computer skills and are quick to learn your way through new software.
- Navigating email, Word, Excel and Adobe should come naturally to you.
- You are quick to learn and eager to stay at the front of the pack.
- You must have a minimum of one year of recent processing experience and knowledge of either Calyx or Encompass software is a MAJOR plus.
- A working knowledge of Government Loans (USDA, FHA and VA) is also important.
- You LOVE talking to people and have impeccable phone skills with the ability to talk to many different people and ensure a smooth transaction -- borrowers, Realtors, underwriters, etc.
$40,000 - $50,000 (depending on experience)
About Choice Mortgage Bank, Inc.
- Unlike big banks and national brands that offer home loans, personal loans, auto loans, student loans, credit lines, etc. we specialize only in residential loans and mortgages, so we have the specific expertise necessary to help you obtain the best rates.
- When you have a question, we’ll have the answer. You won’t have to explain your situation to someone different every time you call. Though I have a dedicated team of loan processors, when you call our office, you’ll speak with me. I believe in working one-on-one to build relationships with my clients. When I understand your needs, we can simplify the mortgage process.