Sheraton Baltimore North
Sheraton Baltimore North is hiring a Senior Catering Sales Manager.
- The Catering Sales Manager will develop and manage the catering market segment through client solicitation, outside sales calls, telemarketing, client inquiries, and direct mail correspondence to ensure all revenue goals are achieved or exceeded.
- Additionally, the Catering Sales Manager will have room sales responsibility as well.
- Maximize revenue by selling catering & room products and services both orally and in written form to previous, current, and potential clients.
- Manage all account details so that all pertinent aspects of solicitation and closing are complete and documented.
- Coordinate various departments' participation in servicing accounts.
- Develop and implement monthly marketing strategies.
- Conduct outside sales calls both locally and in feeder market cities to solicit business. Acquires all food and beverage, audio
- Previous catering sales management experience - a minimum of two years - is required
About Sheraton Baltimore North
Sheraton Baltimore North Hotel simplifies travel in Towson, MD. Located near Johns Hopkins University, and Downtown Baltimore, our hotel in Maryland is ready to maximize your time in Towson. We provide you with the space and amenities you need to relax. Take in natural sunlight at our hotel's indoor pool or maintain your workout routine at our newly renovated fitness center boasting Life Fitness cardio equipment and free weights. Enjoy local Towson flavors at Rain 903, featuring delicious meals and an alluring atmosphere. Brewing fresh Starbucks coffee, The Coffee Corner invites you to enjoy pastries, sandwiches, and salads on the go before your day in Maryland. Our hotel's versatile venues transform to fit your needs, featuring over 21,000 sq ft of event space, ready to accommodate events of different sizes.