RMG Real Estate
- Are you an ambitious, self-motivated individual?
- Are you seeking a rewarding full-time sales position?
- Do you want a career and not just a job?
- Are you someone who loves helping people achieve their dreams?
You might be a great fit for our team!
We are a technology-driven Real Estate company with an aggressive internet lead generation system. We are one of the fastest-growing Real Estate companies in our area.
Here's what we provide:
- LEADS—lots of leads.
- First-class marketing materials and sales support.
- Extensive back-office/transaction support.
- A proven training program.
- A respected, highly reputable team of high producing Agents.
- Commitment to network and prospect for new clients
- Consult with clients and identify their property needs
- Provide clients with the very best service and advice
- Establish a prosperous and long-term Real Estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented Agents
- Negotiate on your client's behalf to get them the best deal
- Stay advised on the market conditions
- Hold, or actively working to acquire a Real Estate license
- Customer service, sales, or Real Estate sales background preferred
- Serve as a strong advocate for clients and their goals
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exercise active listening and active questioning skills to build rapport and discover client needs
- Display persistence and resilience when working through challenging situations
- Some weekend and evening hours required
$100,000+ at plan commission
About RMG Real Estate
We are excited you are considering this life-changing opportunity with one of Gary Keller’s Top 100 Real Estate Teams!
Our Mission: Building WEALTH with everyone we serve.
Our Vision: A culture that empowers people through relationships, systems, and opportunities.
Our Values: Fun, loyalty, professionalism, market knowledge, respect, growth, trust.
Our Beliefs: God, family, business; Money is good for the good it can do; Everyone has value; There is always more than enough; No one succeeds alone; We before me; I matter.
Our Perspective: Culture is the framework for connecting with the world, tribe, and self.