Hudson Ford is expanding our services and seeking a SPECIAL FINANCE Assistant Manager to join our team. Our Special Finance Team works with our sales team to get credit challenged customers' loans secured, and also works to solicit credit challenged customers and assist them in securing a vehicle. We take a different approach than many in the special finance field-leading with respect and honesty, with the intent to help our customers build their credit and better their lives. We offer a busy, supportive and lucrative environment for the right team member.
We offer full benefits, and have won Dealer Rater of Year for Wisconsin 3 Years in a row!
Check us out, and find out what makes Hudson Ford so different!
Automotive Special Finance Manager Benefits
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Discount on Vehicles
- Paid Vacation
Job Type: Full-time
Automotive Special Finance Assistant Manager Responsibilities
- Work with our sales team and customers to structure each vehicle sale and finalize the delivery of all special finance vehicles.
- Execute all contracts and paperwork as required, and follow deals through the funding process. Resolve any issues immediately.
- Assist sales team in soliciting new clientele.
- Maintain established revenue and product penetration standards.
- Follow all state and federal compliance standards.
- Ensure all paperwork and deals are completed and accurate on a daily basis.
- Understand all lender programs in order to structure deals.
- Demonstrate complete commitment to supporting the sales department in achieving its goals while also looking out for the dealerships best interests as a whole
- Be an example of professional morals, ethics and excellent customer service (CSI)
- Work closely with sales team on enforcement of proper selling methods
- Review sales managers’ finance numbers on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Minimum high school diploma or GED equivalent required
- Prior automotive experience Sales experience is required
- Prior automotive Finance Experience is required.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Professional appearance and work ethic
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented, and ability to work within a fast-paced environment
- Current, valid driver’s license and satisfactory Motor Vehicle Report (MVR)
- Finance: 1 year (Required)
$70,000 - $100,000 yearly
About Hudson Ford
Hudson Ford is the #1 Selling Ford Dealership in Wisconsin 3 Years in a Row!!
We believe in a work/family balance. Our dealership has very little overturned as our employees enjoy a terrific culture along with excellent pay and benefits.
- Monthly Bonus paid for hard work and results.
- Excellent wages.
- Paid vacation and holidays.
Come join our growing company. We are dedicated to being the best in every area of our dealership.