Woodcliff Hotel & Spa
You love people and enjoy the one on one service experience a Massage Therapist gets to have with a guest. You are upbeat and friendly, but know when to be quiet and allow the guest to relax, checking on their satisfaction as needed to promote comfort, safety, and security throughout the service. In this role you will be an integral member of the team that creates distinctively different and authentic experiences, performing deep tissue massage as well as various other body services as listed in the Spa Menu.
- Be a People Pleaser -- smile, welcome, engage -- connecting with people will be a key part of this role as you courteously service our guests while following established spa policies and procedures. You create memorable experiences with your warm, welcoming personality.
- Be a Massage Guru -- staying current on industry trends and updated on your training is always a priority so you can offer services that will ensure guest satisfaction and maximize revenues.
- Be a Professional -- provide a high level of service at all times. Keep your work area stocked, clean, and sanitary. Provide massages safely and ensure all work-related implements meet hygiene standards at all times. Present any bill for services courteously and handle cash/credit appropriately. Maintain an accurate inventory of the supplies needed for the services scheduled as well as an accurate inventory of supplies used so that you provide excellent quality treatments with efficient use of products.
- Be a Safety & Security Agent -- follow your hotel's established safety and security policies and procedures. Anticipate problems and call management as needed. A current massage therapist license is required.
- Role requires a current license with prior customer service and/or hotel experience preferred.
- Physical requirements include the ability to work long hours, mostly on your feet.
- Medium work - exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 20 pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects, ability to multitask.
- Must possess the ability to bend, stretch, twist, or reach with your body and arms, moving quickly and agilely if a situation arises requiring quick assistance.
- Will work under variable temperatures and noise levels (although treatment rooms are mostly quiet and relaxing with soft music playing).
- Near Vision - the ability to see details at close range.
- Must be able to convey and understand information and ideas in English.
$11.85 hourly + commission & gratuity
About Woodcliff Hotel & Spa
Stunning views, well-appointed rooms, and a host of bespoke experiences are waiting for you at Woodcliff Hotel & Spa, a Rochester landmark with a history as rich as its future. Here, guests can indulge in an all-inclusive getaway, featuring our award-winning Horizons Modern Kitchen + Wine Bar, the Spa at Woodcliff, The Links at Woodcliff USGA-rated 9-hole golf course, and over 70 acres of hiking trails in our backyard. Recently named the top event venue in Rochester, Woodcliff offers over 14,000 square feet of event space, including our detached Event Center, for extraordinary weddings and unforgettable corporate events.
Of course, Woodcliff is a beautiful property, but without our associates, that's all it would be. It's our associates that have made us an industry-leading hotel, year after year, over three decades. If you share our passion for hospitality that shatters standards, we'd love to hear from you.