We are looking for an experienced Solutions Architect to design and develop software for our commercial cloud solutions. This is a technical role, so the candidate will be expected to be hands-on with code in addition to architecting solutions.
The Solutions Architect will play a fundamental role in designing and implementing commercial solutions for real-time data capture, process orchestration, data transformation, and storage. This role requires strong technical know-how in full-stack software engineering. The candidate will be accountable for solutions from design to deployment, working in an agile environment.
- Create and execute the roadmap to architect and implement solutions from the ground up
- Create a well-informed strategy and a solution design that evolves as the platform scales in customer use/demand, data ingestion/integration, and vertical domain use cases
- Lead daily software engineering of the commercial product platform
- Manage timelines, coding sprints, and software releases
- Implement and stay abreast of new industry tools and best practices
- 10+ years of relevant work experience designing, coding, and maintaining commercial software solutions using full-stack technologies including .NET, SPA, SQL, and No-SQL databases
- 5+ years experience building distributed solutions within Microsoft Azure Cloud
- 3+ years experience with time-series data or IOT type streaming data ingestion from site-to-cloud
- Strong prior experience consuming oilfield data formats including WITSML, PRODML and OPC/UA
- Strong prior experience using MQ technologies to manage events within distributed systems
- Architect level experience building solutions with .NET core, Web API and secure microservices
- Architect level experience interacting .NET core with MongoDB
- Prior experience with MongoDB deployments and data structure modifications
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to work in highly charged, fast-paced work environment and be able to handle multiple projects
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or any other related discipline
- The percentage of travel required for this position is 0 – 20%.
$120,000 - $160,000 yearly
Xecta Digital Labs is where oil and gas physics intersects artificial intelligence to create the next-gen cognitive digital oilfield. Our software products and digital solutions provide oil and gas companies with practical and robust workflows for upstream, midstream, and downstream engineering.