Reno Solar is one of the largest and fastest-growing residential solar companies in NV. We are looking for hard-working and self-motivated team members who have a desire to upstart their career and help homeowners go green, save money, and invest in increasing their home value. We offer employee discounts and health insurance/FSA accounts.
The Installer position is a contributing member of a solar installation construction crew. The Installer is responsible to work as a team to complete residential solar installation projects.
- Reviews inventory at the loading dock to ensure assigned crew truck is stocked adequately
- Completes all aspects of solar panel installation including layout and assembly of solar modules, mechanical and structural mounts, electrical equipment, and tools in the preparation of installation, and applying weather sealing
- Ensures a clean and orderly job site
- Performs project clean up including client site and installation vehicle
- Ensures personal, crew, and job site safety at all times
- Participates in mandatory training sessions on new products, installation methodology, and safety
- 5% travel required
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous solar, construction or military experience preferred but not required
- Ability to interact with customers and coworkers in a courteous and professional manner
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and key metrics
- Ability to work on rooftops with various angles and surfaces which requires frequent bending, twisting, squatting, climbing, kneeling, crawling, turning, standing, and balance as well as climb ladders
- Ability to work in outdoor weather conditions including but not limited to excessive noise, extreme heat, extreme cold, wet environment, and humidity
- Ability to walk on rafters, roof tiles, and roof shingles without damage as well as in confined spaces such as attics, basements, and crawl spaces
$22.01 - $23.92 hourly
About Reno Solar
Reno Solar is one of the largest and fastest-growing residential solar companies in NV. We are looking for hard-working and self-motivated team members who have a desire to upstart their careers and help homeowners go green, save money, and invest in increasing their home value.
What's in it for you:
- On-time completion bonuses
- Full benefits (including pet insurance)
- Path to promotion - we believe in promoting from within
- Locally owned and operated company