Our Forefront CRM team is growing! We are hiring a Customer Onboarding Specialist to partner with clients to drive adoption, manage business processes, and grow our business. This role is a balance of individual work within a highly collaborative team. You will be working directly with clients to maintain and grow existing relationships and will identify expansion opportunities with the goal of achieving negative net churn.
This role will amplify your career. From taking on new challenges to following the lead of incredible mentors, we promise you will grow, learn, and make a difference.
If you’re a person who is driven by customer happiness and success, then this role is made for you.
You’re good at:
- Collaborating with others to drive best practices
- Working directly with clients to achieve success
- Communicating with fellow team members
- Identifying opportunities for product expansion
- You love inspiring others with enthusiasm
- You have a never say never attitude
- You have experience working at a tech company
- Onboarding new customers and training their staff on how to use Forefront CRM effectively to turn more of their leads into deals.
- Identifying opportunities for onboarding efficiency, account expansion, and revenue creation within our customer base.
- Advising our customers on how to improve their performance and increase their return on investment.
- Clearly communicating the benefits of new product features and ensuring customers promptly adopt them.
- Quickly identify gaps in our product that impact the success of our customers.
- Working closely with our product and engineering teams to ensure issues are resolved.
- Proactively talking with customers to ensure that they get the most value out of our software.
- Developing and nurturing customers into advocates to increase brand awareness and build a sense of community.
- Analyzing data and results to guide product and customer success improvements.
- Conducting Zoom calls with groups of customers to assist with onboarding and product
- Identifying opportunities for customer training in a proactive way.
- At least 2 years of professional experience in Customer Success or Account Management.
- Access to a quiet, distraction-free environment for Zoom calls with customers.
- Experience in building and maintaining strong relationships with customers.
- A great track record of expanding revenue and mitigating customer churn.
- Experience working closely with other functions like Marketing, Sales, and Product.
- Excellent communication skills, a great listener.
- Tech-savvy and have experience implementing software on an account per account basis.
- Experience working with customer communication tools (i.e., email and chat tools).
About Forefront CRM
We’re a SaaS company that helps real estate investors (house flippers/wholesalers) that buy houses directly from sellers, turn more seller leads into deals. We’re a team united by our shared values of Simple, Own It, Focus, Love, and Growth.
We were founded by a real estate investor with 20 years of experience in San Antonio, TX. Our customers are awesome small companies (usually 2 to 10 people) that buy houses directly from sellers for investment purposes. We are a well-liked company in the industry.