Software Developer (Full-Time, Local Role)
We’re hiring for a skilled of Software Developer to assist the #1 Real Estate Team in Las Vegas. This onsite role creates and maintains our software system and integrations on a continual basis. The ideal candidate for this position has in-depth knowledge and experience in software development and the aptitude to troubleshoot issues and make strategic decisions to ensure that our systems run adequately to support the growth of our business.
- Assist and oversee software related projects
- System integrations
- Automate workflows and improve efficiency within organization operations
- Data metrics and reporting
- Implement new systems to improve tracking and efficiency
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science (Preferred)
- 3+ years of software development experience
- Tableau: 1 year (Preferred)
- Zapier and Node JS: 1 year (Preferred)
- Caspio Database: 1 year (Preferred)
- MySQL: 2 years (Required)
- Knowledge of Regular Expressions for parsing data
- System integrations using Zapier and Node JS
- Tableau experience with the analytics and reporting
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with advanced Google Sheets and MS Excel formulas
- Experience with GSuite products
- Strong time management and prioritization skills in a multi-tasking environment
- Clear communication skills (to client, team, and management)
About GK Properties
Our top-ranked team is growing, we are a top brokerage and ranked as the #1 team in the Las Vegas Valley. We are on a mission to give our clients and team OUTSTANDING service, average will not work for us.
If you thrive in a culture that is passionate, super-motivated, upbeat, hard-working, fun-loving, family-oriented, and focused on the future of real estate, then this may be the place for you!