ByrdHouse Development, Inc.
The Social Media Strategist & Videographer designs and delivers social media strategy, plans and editorial needs across digital engagement channels. This role supports the creation of content and building an influencer/ambassador program. Content development includes writing, editing and video support, and tracks and reports impact across all activities.
- Drive social strategy for all brand campaigns and product launches, tapping into new, never done before ideas and comping activity/performance year over year
- Develop paid and organic social media campaigns (by season, key licenses and major launches)
- Develop content calendar strategy and planning for the brand across all social media platforms-Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, and emerging channels
- Plan, Update and oversee the social media calendar and ensure deliverables are received and deadlines are met
- Identify strategic opportunities for innovation on social channels and able to react to business or industry changes/or trends.
- Build programs that track and activate priority customer segments and allow for content co-creation and partnerships
- Set and achieve consumer and business KPIs (audience, engagement and ROI) and report to marketing and creative teams
- Track emerging media, content trends and industry developments
- Develop documents that support the social media plans for executive review
- Create network specific strategies and tactics.
- Must know how to take video of properties and put them together
- Someone who’s energized by high volume
- Has a positive attitude, good sense of humor, and intellectual curiosity.
- Comfortable working and troubleshooting independently.
- Tech savvy, and proficient with computers.
- Comfortable working at a fast pace
- Strong communication skills, organized, and detail oriented.
- Expert knowledge of Office Programs: Word, PowerPoint, MS Office, and Excel, Office 365
- Adobe Creative Suite including: Photoshop, Illustrator, Lightroom, etc.
- Videography experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
$15 - $20 hour
About ByrdHouse Development, Inc.
ByrdHouse Real Estate Advisors is a coaching, contracting and real estate company. We are a positive, helpful partner for business development, buying or selling homes, flips and construction management. Over 1,000 real estate transactions managed, 100’s of successful projects and over 1,000 hours of professional business coaching hours logged.