Christians Team - Keller Williams Realty Black Hills
Do you love bringing great brands to life online? We’re looking for a dynamic social media coordinator to put our company on the map. Candidates should be well-versed in establishing brand identity, have experience creating optimized content across multiple social media platforms, and have deep knowledge of the latest digital media trends and current influencers in our industry. If you’d love the opportunity to work creatively on a world-class team and grow your career as a digital marketer, we can’t wait to read your application.
- Develop our organization’s online presence with our digital marketing team
- Use our organizational goals to develop an online marketing strategy with engaging content for our audience across all social media accounts
- Connect with social media influencers in our industry and pinpoint new media opportunities
- Deliver monthly reports from our web traffic using Google Analytics and social platforms and advise on improvements
- Manage and monitor our social media accounts including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn
- Must be able to create compelling SEO content through text, image, and video
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, or equivalent work experience required
- Strong understanding of trends across multiple social media platforms
- Applicant should be a strong project manager with excellent communication skills and time management skills
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a digital marketer or social media strategist
- Must have experience with building brand awareness and followers on YouTube
$17 - $20/hr DOE
About Christians Team - Keller Williams Realty Black Hills
We believe that everyone deserves a place to call home. Whether our clients are buying or selling real estate, at the Christians Team, we strive to create more win-win transactions, by working harder, providing more value, delivering superior customer service, and giving back to our communities.