REMAX Premier Realty
We’re hiring an innovative social media coordinator to help us build brand awareness and elevate our online presence. As a member of the digital marketing team, you’ll assist the social media manager to develop a multi-channel social media strategy, create dynamic branded content for our social media platforms, identify key digital media opportunities, engage with influencers, and report analytics on web traffic and engagement. The ideal candidate harnesses their creativity to heighten visibility, makes data-driven decisions to optimize our social media channels, and believes in collaboration to achieve the best results. If you’re ready to dive in, apply today!
- Report monthly statistics for our website using Google Analytics and social media traffic and engagement
- Use our organizational goals to develop an online marketing strategy with engaging content for our audience across all social media accounts
- Manage and monitor our social media accounts including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn
- Develop our organization’s online presence with our digital marketing team
- Identify new media opportunities and connect with social media influencers
- Create and administer content on all social media platforms, such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter, to build an audience and ensure customer engagement
- Expertise in current trends on all social media platforms
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, or related field
- Must be able to create compelling SEO content through text, image, and video
- 2 or more years of experience as a social media strategist, marketing coordinator, or related position
- Must possess excellent communication skills, time management skills, and a strong work ethic
- Knowledge of Canva is preferred
About REMAX Premier Realty
At REMAX Premier Realty, our mission is to provide the most skilled service with a courteous attitude to our real estate customers and agents. Our company has a strong market share and we are looking for talented individuals to add to our team.