Elder Care Law
Do you love bringing great brands to life online? We’re looking for a dynamic social media coordinator to put our company on the map. Candidates should be well-versed in establishing brand identity, have experience creating optimized content across multiple social media platforms, and have deep knowledge of the latest digital media trends and current influencers in our industry. If you’d love the opportunity to work creatively on a world-class team and grow your career as a digital marketer, we can’t wait to read your application.
- Connect with social media influencers in our industry and pinpoint new media opportunities
- Run our social media accounts including LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter
- Report monthly statistics for our website using Google Analytics and social media traffic and engagement
- Create a digital strategy with compelling content across our social media accounts that corresponds with our digital marketing goals
- Develop our organization’s online presence with our digital marketing team
- Develop a thorough understanding of our target audience and buyer profiles as well as effective engagement strategies at each stage of the sales cycle
- Expertise in current trends on all social media platforms
- Must be able to create compelling SEO content through text, image, and video
- Applicant should be a strong project manager with excellent communication skills and time management skills
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a digital marketer or social media strategist
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, or equivalent work experience required
- Proficiency in Apple Computers and Microsoft Office
About Elder Care Law
We are an award-winning elder law practice serving North Metro Atlanta. We have two office locations in Marietta and Woodstock.