Do you love bringing great brands to life online? We’re looking for a dynamic social media coordinator to put our company on the map. Candidates should be well-versed in establishing brand identity, have experience creating optimized content across multiple social media platforms, and have deep knowledge of the latest digital media trends and current influencers in our industry. If you’d love the opportunity to work creatively on a world-class team and grow your career as a digital marketer, we can’t wait to read your application.
- Oversee the activity across our social media accounts including Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Facebook
- Compile monthly breakdowns of our Google Analytics and social media analytics, recommend improvements, and identify growth opportunities
- Create a digital strategy with compelling content across our social media accounts that corresponds with our digital marketing goals
- Identify new media opportunities and connect with social media influencers
Our goal is to create consistent content to educate consumers about real estate related topics as well as lifestyle and area information. The candidate will be responsible for managing, building, and promoting our YouTube channel and well as repurposing content on Twitter, FB, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
- Candidates must have time management skills, excellent communication skills, and project management skills
- Deep knowledge of current industry trends across LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- 2+ years as a marketing coordinator, social media specialist, or similar work experience
- Must be able to create compelling SEO content through text, image, and video
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, or equivalent work experience required
We are a small and growing team of professionals and looking for the right talented individual to help keep our team organized and running smoothly. If you have a positive attitude, believe in doing the right thing, and are able to learn new skills and technology quickly we want to speak with you!