We’re looking for a creative social media coordinator to join our growing team. You’ll play a key role in building our brand’s online presence, engage with industry influencers, create compelling branded content across our social media platforms, and keep the team updated with monthly analytic reports. If you’re a team player, an excellent communicator, and eager to grow professionally as a social media expert, we want to hear from you.
- Create a digital strategy with compelling content across our social media accounts that corresponds with our digital marketing goals
- Report monthly statistics for our website using Google Analytics and social media traffic and engagement
- Develop our organization’s online presence with our digital marketing team
- Connect with social media influencers in our industry and pinpoint new media opportunities
- Oversee the activity across our social media accounts including Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Facebook
- Deep knowledge of current industry trends across LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Must be able to create compelling SEO content through text, image, and video
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a digital marketer or social media strategist
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, or equivalent work experience required
- Candidates must have time management skills, excellent communication skills, and project management skills
About Smith Clinesmith
The Smith Clinesmith law firm is one of the largest, most dynamic, and aggressively expanding nursing home and elder abuse firms in the country. We fight for those who have been hurt and disregarded by big medical and long-term care corporations.
The firm offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, a comprehensive benefits package, and the opportunity to work autonomously in fighting for our clients and continuing the growth of our strong practice.