Substance Media, Inc.
We’re looking for a creative social media coordinator to join our growing team. You’ll play a key role in building our brand’s online presence, engage with industry influencers, create compelling branded content across our social media platforms, and keep the team updated with monthly analytic reports. If you’re a team player, an excellent communicator, and eager to grow professionally as a social media expert, we want to hear from you.
- Deliver monthly reports from our web traffic using Google Analytics and social platforms and advise on improvements
- Connect with social media influencers in our industry and pinpoint new media opportunities
- Work with the social media manager to establish our brand’s online identity
- Oversee the activity across our social media accounts including Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Facebook
- Design a multi-channel online marketing strategy for our social media accounts with well-written, on-brand content
- Generate creative copy for various target audiences within different industries
- Manage and monitor social media accounts (clients and internal) including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
- Implement hashtag and post-optimization strategies
- Generate monthly statistics for clients using Google Analytics and social media traffic and engagement
- Use our organizational goals to develop an online marketing strategy with engaging content for our audience across all media accounts
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a digital marketer or social media strategist
- Must possess excellent communication skills, time management skills, and a strong work ethic
- Has experience designing SEO-driven content in writing, images, and video
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, or related field
- Expertise in current trends on all social media platforms
- Bachelor's degree
- Strong grasp of grammar in the English language
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong digital organization skills
- Able to generate creative copy for various audiences
- 1-2 year minimum experience managing social platforms (IG, FB, TT, LI, TW)
- Experience or knowledge with Movies, TV, and Video games industries
- Experience with Airtable, Google Sheets, or similar database experience
- Basic video editing experience (Adobe Premiere)
- In-office flex schedule preferred
- Remote position negotiable based on skillset and compensation
- All employees allowed in the office must have a valid health pass. Health passes are obtained by submitting proof of COVID-19 vaccination.
$17 - $22 hourly
About Substance Media, Inc.
Substance Media, Inc. ("Substance") is a marketing agency focusing on video marketing and social media campaigns for various industries ranging from corporate, education, and entertainment.
SUBSTANCE is a minority-owned business, led by two diverse founders who not only embrace diversity in all areas of the business, but are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. SUBSTANCE bases all employment decisions on business needs, job requirements, individual qualifications, and performance when hiring, promoting, disciplining, and exiting employees. We strive for a positive, safe, and respectful environment, and have a zero-tolerate policy for discrimination or harassment of any kind.