The Neighborhood Co. - Keller Williams Palmetto
We’re hiring an innovative social media coordinator to help us build brand awareness and elevate our online presence. As a member of the digital marketing team, you’ll assist the social media manager to develop a multi-channel social media strategy, create dynamic branded content for our social media platforms, identify key digital media opportunities, engage with influencers, and report analytics on web traffic and engagement. The ideal candidate harnesses their creativity to heighten visibility, makes data-driven decisions to optimize our social media channels, and believes in collaboration to achieve the best results. If you’re ready to dive in, apply today!
- Use our organizational goals to develop an online marketing strategy with engaging content for our audience across all social media accounts
- Report monthly statistics for our website using Google Analytics and social media traffic and engagement
- Develop our organization’s online presence with our digital marketing team
- Oversee the activity across our social media accounts including Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Facebook
- Candidates must have time management skills, excellent communication skills, and project management skills
- Expertise in current trends on all social media platforms
- Strong project management skills. Demonstrated ability to effectively and efficiently manage multiple projects
- Build social media plans for priority events, in order to ensure we’re engaging before, during, and after events occur
$13 - $15 hourly
About The Neighborhood Co. - Keller Williams Palmetto
The Neighborhood Company is one of the original real estate teams in the Midlands. You will work with and learn from some of the best and top-producing REALTORS in the business. You will have best-in-class, team-specific training at www.TheNeighborhoodU.com.
The members of The Neighborhood Company enjoy giving back. Each member is involved in the community in their own way, and the team serves as a "League Leader," proudly giving $10,000 to The Junior League of Columbia, annually.
This role is salaried with bonuses on production. The opportunity for profit-sharing within the KW system is also available.