BHHS J Douglas Properties
Do you love bringing great brands to life online? We’re looking for a dynamic social media coordinator to put our company on the map. Candidates should be well-versed in establishing brand identity, have experience creating optimized content across multiple social media platforms, and have deep knowledge of the latest digital media trends and current influencers in our industry. If you’d love the opportunity to work creatively on a world-class team and grow your career as a digital marketer, we can’t wait to see your application.
- Work with the social media manager to establish our brand’s online identity
- Deliver monthly reports from our web traffic using Google Analytics and social platforms and advise on improvements
- Reach out to relevant social media influencers and research new media opportunities in our industry
- Use our organizational goals to develop an online marketing strategy with engaging content for our audience across all social media accounts
- Manage and monitor our social media accounts including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn
- Manage and create content for our all of our social media accounts including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn as well as Google my Business
- Perform clerical work
- Help marketing staff achieve our goals through the implementation of advertising, digital, and communication plans
- Assist the Marketing Director with other campaigns such as but not limited to events, email campaigns, mailer campaigns, etc.
- Has experience designing SEO-driven content in writing, images, and video
- 2 or more years of experience as a social media strategist, marketing coordinator, or related position
- Applicant should be a strong project manager with excellent communication skills and time management skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, or related field
- Strong understanding of trends across multiple social media platforms
- 1+ years as a social media specialist, marketing assistant, or similar work experience required
- Basic to advanced photography and video shooting skills
- Must be proficient with image/video editing tools ranging from CANVA to Photoshop as well as editing phone APPS
- Must be able to lift 50lbs +
$30,000 - $50,000 yearly
About BHHS J Douglas Properties
We're BHHSJ Douglas Properties located steps from Coolidge Park. We are proud to be a part of a fantastic community and strive to provide the best Real Estate experience to all of Chattanooga and North Georgia. We pride ourselves on honest, hard work! Our brokerage is a video-first,tech-enabled company allowing our Realtors to meet our customers' needs faster than they would without us. Before you hit apply, head over to our Facebook page and learn more about us. We pride ourselves on having a fun, yet hard-working culture and we want to make sure you would enjoy working with us.